Random Acts of Kindness Day is on February 17th! What a great day to do something kind for someone else that they will not be expecting. We love the idea of doing something kind for others because it is inclusive of everyone,
We have gathered some ideas for sharing kindness with the many people in your life.
Random Acts of Kindness: Friendships
Friends are the family we choose and often, we are closer to these ‘chosen’ individuals in our lives than we are to relatives. A nice gesture, even a simple one, can go a long way in letting someone know they are appreciated and that you are thinking of them. Sometimes, it is nice to randomly tell a friend how much they mean to you.
· Write a hand-written note or card saying thank you for their support or naming some of your favorite things about them and leave it on your friend’s car while they are at work so they can find it after a long day.
· Pick up their favorite coffee order or snack and drop it off at their home.
· Gift them a favorite treat and have it delivered to them at work or home.
Random Acts of Kindness: Romantic Partners
Do something completely unexpected. Help them take a moment for themselves or do something even that would make them smile. We know Valentine's Day just passed but how great would it be to surprise your partner with a random act of kindness?
· Surprise them with takeout from their favorite place for dinner.
· If you like to cook or bake, maybe make their favorite dish or dessert.
· Wake up a little early and start their car for them so it’s nice and warm when they head out to work.
· Surprise them with an appointment to get their windshield repaired since they’ve been putting it off for weeks. Call Auto Glass Service – One Call Does It All!
Random Acts of Kindness: Strangers
Finally, remember to share kindness with a complete stranger. A small act of kindness can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
· In the drive-thru, order a gift card for that restaurant or coffee place, and then surprise the employee in the window by telling them to keep it.
· Share a quote or short poem with a stranger by leaving a note on a car in the parking lot at work or while you’re out running errands.
· Leave a snack and water bottle by your door with a note for your delivery person thanking them for their hard work.
On this day, sacrifice your time and some energy to ensure the person you love, like, or do not even know has a good day. What will you do to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day? Tell us about it on the Auto Glass Service Facebook page and use #RandomActsOfKindnessDay in your post to help inspire others.