Windshield Repair vs. Replacement
Not all cracks are created equal. Your windshield damage may require a full replacement or may be fixed by a simple repair. Look at the sample cracks below to see if your car will need a quick fix or the windshield replaced.
12 Reasons to Choose OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Quality Glass
- OEM quality auto glass is float glass made from the highest quality raw materials.
- OEM quality glass undergoes thorough inspection technology which targets 100 million measurements per second.
- Has excellent windshield optical quality and clarity.
- OEM quality auto glass undergoes a computer analysis for glass bending simulation, tooling design, and glass contour and clarity.
- Contains ceramic paints made for specific urethane adhesion and UV light transmission requirements.
- Has the proper surface shape and contour for smooth wiper blade performance.
- OEM quality auto glass contains solar control performance for improved efficiency and comfort.
- Developed from studies conducted at R&D facilities worldwide for leading technology.
- Certified "OE" or "OE-Style" which ensures glass-to-frame fitment.
- OEM quality auto glass is PVB layer assembled in a quality controlled environment to eliminate contamination.
- Quality checked at various points to ensure safety and glass to car installation requirements.
- OEM quality auto glass designers work with car manufacturers to ensure proper fit and structural support for the vehicle.